Employment OpportunitiesBack to Employment
Quality Auditor/Inspector (posted 6/28/2021)
Looking for reliable candidate with good interpersonal skills and good work ethics. Must be able to work with limited supervision, inspect products and perform quality control audits.
- Tests and samples raw materials and incoming products to ensure compliance with company standards:
- Inspect Raw Materials and finished products to Drawings, Checklists, C of C’s and C of A’s.
- Perform regular audits in Quality and Manufacturing for test and inspection compliance.
- Write technical reports explaining non-conformances and observations.
- Compile matrices and data as needed.
Expected knowledge and skills:
- Minimum of high school diploma.
- Must be able to lift up to 55 lb.
- Min 2 years of Quality inspection experience.
- Ability to read, understand, and inspect to mechanical Drawings.
- Understanding ISO 9000 basics and expectations.
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluent English.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, including: Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work at all levels of the organization: Technicians, Engineers and Managers.
Great benefits package: Medical, Dental, Vacation, Sick Pay, Holidays, Sick Pay, 401K and more.
Please sent resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 760-599-1918